This Policy is not applicable to any other websites that you may be able to access from the Site, each of which may have data collection and use practices and policies that differ materially from this Policy.
If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to this Policy.
2. Your Access to and Control Over Information. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our Site:
a. See what data we have about you, if any
b. Change/correct any data we have about you.
c. Have us delete any data we have about you.
d. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
The Site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company or its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Site, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
3. Financial and Sensitive Information. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your Web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you to pay for a class or workshop or buy class passes. To purchase classes from us, you must provide contact information (like name and address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used to process your purchase of classes, workshops and class passes. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
4. Children Under the Age of 16. This Site is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Site or through any of its features, register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa
5. Other Sites. This Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
6. Updates and Changes. We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update, or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
4829-4340-4995, v. 2